Saturday, March 9, 2013

Writing, Wrecking, and Reading : )



         Hi, sorry i haven't posted in forever! It's 2013! happy thanksgiving merry christmas happy new year and happy valentines day! For Christmas i got a new phone it is so cool i named it Tiffany my last phone was named Sally it is this weird joke in my family i forget how it even started but ever since I have named every phone i have gotten. I also started a new book because i got side tract again and am still working on both books my brain doesn't focus very well. but i am in the process of writing my sort of second draft of the first book that is progress! I watched wreck it Ralph last night and totally LOVED it! One of the best movies i have ever seen you have got to see it. I also found out i love the inkheart series but I cheated and read the last book first just to figure out the ending. My little sister got Guinea pigs which are soo cute but are most active at 2 o' clock in the morning all though you get used to it. They actually don't smell which was my problem in the first place but they are pretty good pets. I hope you have an awesome week bye!

P.S. 2 Peter 1:5-8
Do your best to improve your faith. You can do this by adding goodness, understanding, self-control, patience, devotion to god, concern for others, and love. If you keep growing in this way it will show that what you know about our lord Jesus Christ has made your lives useful and meaningful. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment