Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sparkle, Dazzle, and a Splash of .... Well water

After a lot of visiting time, bike rides, and swimming it was time for my grandma to go back home. So, on the last day of her visit we all packed ourselves in a car or actually two cars and drove down to Roswell. We got there and first thing we did was go to .... You are never going to guess, here is a hint we had five starving kids with a hunger for a playground. That's right the one the only Mcdonalds! After having to go to Mcdonalds we went to the bottomless lakes. Which by the way makes no since because it has a bottom and there is only one so techinally it is a very deep lake that perspectively has no bottom. But I guess that doesn't fit the sign and isn't quite as catchy. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, which also is another phrase that makes no since. We swam there for two hours but then my grandma had to go home after she left we swam more and went back home. Right now we are in the middle of VBS which I told you about in an earlier post. I can't wait for Thursday because I am getting my hair streaked golden brown.



P.S. We are in the process of selling our house and so our house is under contract and we are trying to buy a house so fingers crossed! Got to go my brother is standing over my shoulder impatiently waiting for his turn to blog on his blog Imagine 2016 bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment