Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Camping in the Backyard

Today, I had a lot of relatives come and stay. First, my Uncle Bob and Aunt Debra came to visit for two days on the first day they came to take pictures and the next day. My grandma came to and we soon realized that in our 1,000 square foot house it was not going to work. So all the kids were put in tents In the backyard! It was really fun me, my cousin, and my sister stayed up half the night whispering and giggling while the "perfect" boys went to sleep come on your in the backyard at night alone it's a tradition. I can't wait to spend another night out there! Gotta go my uncle and aunt are leaving.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think that the next time the adults should stay in tents outside, and the kids should get the house for the night? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally i will tell them that1 this is sarah

    ReplyDelete