Monday, June 6, 2011

Hobbies, flaws, and family

Hi it's me again.Last time I posted, I told you, I loved to read,write,run, and play most sports even though I have horrible coordination. I am working on a few books right now. I always have a couple books to write at one time, in case I get writer's block on one book.I try to start one book at a time and stay focused but Something sparks my imagination and a book starts forming in my mind.I love love to read and reading gives me two things my own little world and lots of different styles and types of writing to chose from. I love running and sports because they clear my head and they are a healthy allternative to punching a pillow. I also like to sit, talk, or just hangout. I have a brother, a sister, a cousin like a brother, a cousin like a sister, a mom, and a dad and with a 1,000 square foot house there's always someone nearby!

No comments:

Post a Comment