Monday, June 6, 2011

Sparkling, dazzling, shining

Hi my name is Sarah,you might be wondering about the name of my blog and where it came from.I named it Sparkle,Dazzle,and a splash of shine because my life is full of sparkle, dazzle, and there is always a bit of shine or a lot of shine because, we live in the dessert where the sun is practically always shining and the moon is hot too! I live in a small town in New Mexico with my brother, sister, two cousins, mom,and my dad in a 1,000 square foot house with one bathroom so it is kind of squishy. I love to read, write, run, and play most sports although I have horrible coordination. My favorite foods are chocolate, grilled cheese sandwiches,and cookie dough ice cream.That is a small piece of my sparkling,dazzling,and shining life!

No comments:

Post a Comment